Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yet Another School Shooting

There is yet another school shooting but this time it is not in the United States. It is in Finland. This seems to be a very unlikely place. I never would have thought that this sort of thing would happen in ANY Scandinavian country but I guess no country these days is free from this sort of violence. It is saddens me to see such violence coming from children. I know this has been asked many times before but I just don't understand what could bring a child to commit such an act of violence. My prayers go out to all the families effected by this shooting.

CNN Report

BBC Report



Sky News



And as I have said after each one of these incidents I pray that this is the last one but I suspect that this will not be the case.

No comments: